WHO DOESN'T LOVE THE IDEA OF A WINERY OR BREWERY CLOSE TO HOME?Vint Hill Estates is a picturesque community of custom homes situated on 300 + acres of land in Northern Fauquier County. A WINERY
EMBREY MILL "ALWAYS SOMETHING TO DO WITHOUT HAVING TO LEAVE"
Embrey Mill, a master-planned community in Stafford, VA offers endless amenities to enjoy such as a community pool, fitness center, bistro, hiking trails, fitness center, playgrounds, dog park and more.
Whether you’re looking for a single family home, townhome or condo, Embrey Mill has a home suited to your needs and budget all in a top rated school district.
COMMUNITY FEATURES INCLUDE:
• 285 + acres of open space including parks, trails and play areas
• Community amenities include a pool with kids' area & a slide, picnic & lounge areas, outdoor kitchen, community garden, racetrack-themed park, playgrounds, multi-use play court, dog park, a fitness center & more
• Embrey House, home to the welcome center filled with information to help you explore the surrounding area
• Knight Hours, coming soon to Phase 2 and will feature a clubhouse and pool
• The Grounds Bistro "where neighbors become fast friends", located in Embrey House, a place for coffee, lunch, happy hour or pool snacks.
• Jeff Rouse Swim & Sport Center, a state of the art 76,000 sq. ft. facility, is a quick walk or bike ride away.
Love that small town atmosphere, where neighbors are like family, community events on the weekends, meeting for happy hour at the bistro, roasting smores over one of the community fire pits, and being close to great shopping, dining, and the city, then you will love Embrey Mill.
PAST COMMUNITY EVENTS:
Berry & Wine Festival
Santa Clause at the Cafe
Frosty 5k & Reindeer Room
Karaoke & Ugly Sweater Night
Halloween 5k & Monster Mile
Dog Pool Day
Movies at the Pool
Movies in the Park
Muscle Car Show
Adult & Family Yoga
ACTIVE DUTY MILITARY & DEPLOYED?
Embrey Mill will take care of mowing your grass while you're deployed.
• Free lawn mowing during the months of April - October.
• November - March mowing s at the discretion of the grounds manager
• Includes edgings of all plant beds, walk, curb areas, and air blowing of all walks and paved areas
Embrey Mill's home builders also offer special incentives to military members & their families. Whether you need support covering closing costs, extra design center credits, or ask us about their "Hometown Hero" program.
Click here for more details on military opportunities or contact the Give Back Team for more details on buying or building in Embry Mill.
LOCATION. LOCATION. LOCATION.
Located 12.5 miles from Quantico, minutes to commuter lots, 95 and the VRE makes Embrey Mill a great option.
Whether you're active duty and are being stationed at Quantico or Ft. Belvoir or a DC commuter, click here to sign up to receive listings & price drops in Embrey Mill as they hit the market. We will even customize your listings so you only see homes that meet your search criteria.
New to the Stafford area, contact us, our team is happy to show you around.
My priority is to help you find your next home or sell your existing one! I started my career in Real Estate in 2008 and have been a Top Producing Agent. I am skilled in working with First Time Home ....
Latest Blog Posts
Today REAL Trends, Inc. released the 2019 America's Best Real Estate Professionals. Ginger Walker and AJ Lall of the Give Back Team of Coldwell Banker Elite have been ranked in the top 100 Real
Clarendon is one of those places that always has something going on!Clarendon, a walkable, urban neighborhood in Arlington, VA is made up of single-family homes, townhomes and condos and is well