Embrey Mill, a master-planned community in Stafford, VA offers endless amenities to enjoy such as a community pool, fitness center, bistro, hiking trails, fitness center, playgrounds, dog park and more.
Whether you’re looking for a single-family home, townhome or condo, Embrey Mill has a home suited to your needs and budget all in a top-rated school district.Search Listings in Embrey Mill
COMMUNITY FEATURES INCLUDE:
- 285 + acres of open space including parks, trails, and play areas
- Community amenities include a pool with kids’ area & a slide, picnic & lounge areas, outdoor kitchen, community garden, racetrack-themed park, playgrounds, multi-use play court, dog park, a fitness center & more
- Embrey House, home to the welcome center filled with information to help you explore the surrounding area
- Knight Hours, coming soon to Phase 2 and will feature a clubhouse and pool
- The Grounds Bistro “where neighbors become fast friends”, located in Embrey House, a place for coffee, lunch, happy hour or pool snacks.
- Jeff Rouse Swim & Sport Center, a state of the art 76,000 sq. ft. facility, is a quick walk or bike ride away.
Love that small-town atmosphere, where neighbors are like family, community events on the weekends, meeting for happy hour at the bistro, roasting smores over one of the community fire pits and being close to great shopping, dining, and the city, then you will love Embrey Mill.
- Berry & Wine Festival
- Santa Clause at the Cafe
- Frosty 5k & Reindeer Room
- Karaoke & Ugly Sweater Night
- Halloween 5k & Monster Mile
- Fall Festival
- Dog Pool Day
- Movies at the Pool
- Movies in the Park
- Muscle Car Show
- Adult & Family Yoga
ACTIVE DUTY MILITARY & DEPLOYED?
Embrey Mill will take care of mowing your grass while you’re deployed.
- Free lawn mowing during the months of April – October.
- November – March mowing s at the discretion of the grounds manager
- Includes edgings of all plant beds, walk, curb areas, and air blowing of all walks and paved areas
Embrey Mill’s home builders also offer special incentives to military members & their families. Whether you need support covering closing costs, extra design center credits, or ask us about their “Hometown Hero” program.
Click here for more details on military opportunities or contact the Give Back Team for more details on buying or building in Embry Mill.
LOCATION. LOCATION. LOCATION.
Located 12.5 miles from Quantico, minutes to commuter lots, 95 and the VRE makes Embrey Mill a great option.
Whether you’re active duty and are being stationed at Quantico or Ft. Belvoir or a DC commuter, click here to sign up to receive listings & price drops in Embrey Mill as they hit the market. We will even customize your listings so you only see homes that meet your search criteria.
New to the Stafford area, contact us, our team is happy to show you around.